Ingredients: Sorbetto 6-Pack
Our Sorbetto 6-Pack contains our sorbetto flavors offered in grocery store pints. These pints may be appropriate for individuals with dairy-free or vegan diets. Customers should know that while we practice good separation practices, all flavors are made in a kitchen that processes all allergens. Learn more about Special Diets.
These ingredient lists apply to our frozen grocery store pints. Recipes may vary slightly for our in-store flavors.
Dark Chocolate Noir Sorbetto
- Our truly dense, dark, oh-my chocolate, chocolate sorbetto was created by Bruno in response to a pro chef ’s challenge. He still comes in regularly to buy it for his restaurant! We hope it will make you happy, too.
- Ingredients: Water, cane sugar, cocoa, organic soy lecithin, sea salt.
Ripe Mango Sorbetto
- Back in the 17th century, when mangoes were first imported to the American colonies, they were pickled. Had to be. No refrigeration. We turn fragrant ripe mangoes into one of the world’s most seductive sorbetto flavors. No contest.
- Ingredients: Alphonso mangoes, water, cane sugar, lemon juice, organic soy lecithin, sea salt.
Raspberry Truffle Sorbetto
- Fresh raspberries with chunks of house-made chocolate truffles. It’s a contrast that works just right.
- Ingredients: Raspberries, water, cane sugar, chocolate truffles (chocolate chips [sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla], coconut oil, coconut milk, sea salt), organic soy lecithin, sea salt.